3K Program Hours
Monday/Wednesday 8:30 am – 11:15 am
Optional third day is Thursday or Friday depending on enrollment
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 am – 11:15 am
Optional third day is Monday or Friday depending on enrollment
Children must be fully potty-trained and age 3 on or before September 1st.
4K Program Hours
Monday thru Friday 8:15 am – 11:00 am
Monday thru Friday 11:45 am – 2:30 pm *
( * offered depending on enrollment )
Children must be fully potty-trained and age 4 on or before September 1st.
- Welcome/Exploration Time
- Explore different activities which change daily to promote anticipation, excitement and interest.
- Circle Time
- Discuss the calendar, weather, current events in the classroom; introduce new themes, numbers & letters of the week/month etc.
- Learning Activities
- Bathroom Break
- Encourage good listening skills and following directions as well as self-help skills.
- Healthy Snack Time
- Art Projects and Free Play
- Occurs simultaneously with rotating groups. Free play encourages children to express their creativity, interact socially, and act on curiosity
- Gross Motor Skills
- Story Time and Closing
- Read book of the day; sing goodbye song
After-care Program Hours
Before Care is available to 3K and 4K students and
runs from 7:30 am – 8:30 am.
After Care is available to 3K and 4K students and is offered in two blocks.
The short block runs from 11:00 am – 12:45 pm.
The long block runs from 11:00 am – 2:30 pm.
Those 4K students needing care past 2:30 pm are then
transitioned to North Lake’s Extended Care Program.
Additional fees apply.
The year of learning is based upon themes of the world around us. Art, music, science, games, learning activities, fine and gross motor play and dramatic play are the components used for learning.
Age-appropriate field trips are planned as well as many parent and child functions throughout the year.
Since children vary in their mental and physical development, a very flexible program is offered to allow each child to succeed to the best of their capabilities.